Pulse is seeking a clinical psychologist to work within an innovative NHS trust, based in North Yorkshire. Candidates applying will have previous experience of working within Autistic Spectrum Condition as well as carrying out interventions for groups of children and their families. Successful candidates will be working within a child development team and will also be completing diagnostic assessments.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, for a 3-month period working 2-3 days per week.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
What can Pulse offer you in return?
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.