Are you a dedicated and caring Psychologist with previous CAMHS experience?
Our client is currently seeking a band 8a Clinical Psychologist who has previous experience of working within CAMHS Learning disabilities to join their private practice, located in York and some Scarborough. This vacancy will be available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible, working part time hours each week for an initial 3 month period.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have completed the relevant degree in psychology
- Have professional body registration – HCPC
- Experience of working with Autism and ADOS Assessments
- Experience of working with people with a learning disability
Pay for this role will be dependent on banding.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. To find out more information, please contact a member of our team today!
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply*
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.