Pulse is currently recruiting for a HCPC registered Practitioner Psychologist to join a fantastic CAMHS team based in West Yorkshire. This vacancy is available to start immediately, offering three days per week for an ongoing period.
The location of this position is easily accessible and is within close proximity to a train station, providing a great transport solution. Just placed on the outskirts of the city centre, there are also many amenities locally, making this vacancy a wonderful place to work for any candidate.
Working within a CAMHS team, the successful post holder will be providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate mental health issues. You would work within a multi-disciplinary team alongside Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health nurses. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
If you feel this role is suitable and you would like some more information, please contact a member of our team or apply below today!
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing smartphone app
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.