An exciting opportunity has come available to be to be part of one of the original Mental Health in School Teams (MHST) trailblazer services in Reading.
We are looking for an experienced Band 8a Clinical Psychologist with a committed interest in working in schools to improve outcomes of young people in our new multi-disciplinary Mental Health Schools Team. The aim of the team is improving the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people in the community. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working part time hours each week for an initial 6-month period.
The role will help to develop and deliver a wide range of interventions, projects and system change. The service aims to deliver whole school and whole community approaches to supporting young people’s mental health.
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Counselling Psychology
• Be HCPC registered
• Have a proven track record in a CAMHS environment
• Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.