We are currently seeking an experienced and dedicated Clinical Psychologist to join our NHS client’s CAMHS Neuro team. The ideal candidate would have a full HCPC registration, and previous experience working with CAMHS Neuro client groups. If you are successful with your application you would be available to start this role as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial 3 month period with view to extend.
This role involves providing assessments for children and young people with autism and neurodevelopmental disorders, whilst also providing therapy and psychological interventions with families post-diagnosis. Offering advice and consultation on clients care to colleagues and to other non-professional carers is also a key part in this role. Part and full time candidates are welcome to apply for this post.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- Ipoint time sheet apps -
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.