An exciting opportunity has become available for a HCPC registered Psychologist to work within a CAMHS Neuro team in Bedfordshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
Within this role, you would work in a CAMHS Neurodevelopmental team, carrying out specialist neurodevelopmental assessments and cognitive assessments. You will be offering CBT treatment for a variety of mental health issues and challenging behaviours as well as managing interventions with families, schools and social services. Some group work may be involved in this post. Experience within a similar setting is desirable.
Our client will consider Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychologists for this role, however CAMHS experience will be essential.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.