Pulse is seeking a Senior Child Clinical Psychologist with CAMHS experience to work within a dynamic NHS trust based in London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an initial 3 months.
The successful candidate will be required to conduct initial assessments and providing short term treatment to patients that need psychological interventions. They will also need to implement a range of psychological interventions for individuals, carers and families, whilst evaluating treatment options throughout.
- Experience within a CAMHS setting
- HCPC or BABCP accredited
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- First class service from our experienced team of consultants
- Online interview via HireVue
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.