Pulse is currently seeking a band 7 Clinical Psychologist with excellent interpersonal skills, to join our fantastic NHS client’s CAMHS team based in Somerset. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering 16-20 hours for an ongoing duration.
We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist to fill a CAMHS Learning Disabilities role. The role will involve the assessment, formulation and treatment of the young people’s psychological needs. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that includes speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, nursing, psychiatry, care and education. As a senior member of the therapy team, the post-holder will be expected to contribute to service development and work closely with other psychologists within the region to continually improve service provision.
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Counselling Psychology
• Be HCPC registered
• Have a proven track record in a CAMHS environment
• Experience working with a learning disabilities client group
• Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.