Pulse is currently seeking a band 7 Clinical Psychologist with excellent interpersonal skills, to join our fantastic NHS client’s CAMHS Learning Disabilities team based in West London. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3 month period. Our client will also consider a Counselling Psychologist for this position.
The appointed Clinical or Counselling Psychologist would work within a generic CAMHS team, providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate Learning Disabilities. The successful psychologist would work within a multi-disciplinary team alongside Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health nurses. The Clinical Psychologist in post will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- Be HCPC registered
- Have a proven track record in a CAMHS environment
- Previous experience working with CAMHS Learning Disabilities
- Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.