Pulse currently has an urgent requirement for a band 7 Clinical Psychologist for a locum position until April in the Greater Manchester area. The position is due to start as soon as possible.
The opportunity on offer would be to work across two specialties, In-patient CAMHS and Paediatrics on a full time basis. To be considered for this post, the successful Clinical Psychologist will be HCPC registered and have previous In-patient CAMHS experience and also Physical Health.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please use the form below or call our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.