Pulse is currently recruiting for a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist to join a Looked After Children service in Cheshire. The candidate appointed will be available to start as soon as possible, with the requirement to work full-time hours per week. To be considered for this post it is essential that you have previous CAMHS experience.
The aim of this role is to provide a qualified highly specialist clinical psychology service to looked after children and young people (0-18) who are at risk of becoming looked after and who present with complex, long standing and challenging difficulties.
Duties within this post will include:
• Providing therapeutic treatment and action plan for all young people
• Implementation of a range of psychological interventions for individuals, carers and teachers
• To work as an active member of the senior management team
• Lead staff meetings and professional events
• To provide and ensure the completion of initial psychological assessments of young people based upon the appropriate useWhat to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply today.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.