Pulse is currently seeking a Band 7/8a Clinical Psychologist with excellent interpersonal skills, to join our fantastic client’s private school CAMHS team based in Kent. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing duration.
The appointed Clinical Psychologist would work within a generic CAMHS team, providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate mental health issues. This role is ideal for those looking for a new challenge which offers opportunities to develop additional skills in management / supervision and also offers the scope to be involved with the strategic mapping out of governance across the region.
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Hold a doctorate in either Clinical or Counselling Psychology
• Be HCPC registered
• Have a proven track record in a CAMHS environment
• Be analytical and show good attention to detail
• Evidence of continuing professional development relevant to the setting
• Full valid UK driving licence and access to a car
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
• Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.