Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Clinical Psychologist who specialises in CAMHS to join a service at a well-established private practice based in the Channel Islands. The candidate in post will need to be available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week.
You will need experience in working with children and adolescents and their families. You will also need to be HCPC registered.
Duties within this role will include:
• To provide an efficient, effective, comprehensive and specialist psychological service for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioural and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To contribute to multi-disciplinary assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with emotional and mental health problems, their carers/parents and families.
• To undertake a range of highly specialist clinical work, urgent assessment work, parenting support and specialist cases.
• To actively engage in treatment and outcome monitoring, including the use of normed measures associated with CYP-IAPT.
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply using the form below!
Benefits of this role:
• Higher salary than mainland equivalent
• Can take NHS pension with you and bring it back to the mainland (ie, no break in service)
• £5k relocation allowance
• Flights and accommodation paid for during interview process
• Will support with part-payment of rent for up to 2 years
• Flat 20% tax bracket - you keep more of what you earn
• Population of 60,000 - similar to a large town. Plenty to do but never feels busy.
• Great beaches and outdoor lifestyle
• Good schools
• Flexible working and short commutes
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.