We have an exciting new opportunity available for a Clinical Psychologist to work within a CAMHS team, located in Middlesex. The role will require an experienced and qualified professional to support the existing multi-disciplinary team as well as delivering a specialist psychological service to patients who have a variety of mental health issues.
Successful candidates will be HCPC registered and have experience of conducting assessments and therapy within a CAMHS/paediatric setting. You will need full-time availability and be able to start as soon as possible.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Daily payroll
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below. Contact our team for more information!
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.