We are currently seeking a Clinical Psychologist to join our clients CAMHS team within a well-established NHS Trust, which is located in Dorset. The appointed psychologist will be able to start as soon as possible working a 30 hour week for an initial 6 month period. Please note our client will also consider Counselling psychologists for this role.
The Clinical psychologist in post would work within a generic CAMHS team, providing assessments and therapy to children with mild to moderate mental health issues. You would work within a multi-disciplinary team alongside Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health nurses. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
Applying psychologists must have:
- Minimum 3 years CAMHS experience
- HCPC registration
- Doctorate qualification in Clinical or Counselling psychology
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- Ipoint Timesheet app – Timesheets are processed faster!
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.