Pulse is now recruiting for a band 7 or 8a Clinical Psychologist with CAMHS experience, to work within an NHS trust located in Aberdeen. This vacancy is available for the appointed candidate to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours on a locum basis.
Our client is looking for a clinical psychologist with previous CAMHS experience to work within a well-established CAMHS team. The role will include providing assessments, therapy and interventions to children, their families and carers. You will also provide consultation to multi-agency professionals who also work within the CAMHS team.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• HCPC registration
• Experience working in a similar role
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect clinical psychologist for the role?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.