Pulse is seeking a band 8a clinical psychologist who is currently required for a temporary contract with an NHS Trust based in Surrey. All candidates applying must have experience of working within a CAMHS service with clients who are enduring mental health presentations.
The role will be split between two different sites, working Monday to Friday each week. Candidates applying will be available to start as soon as possible for an on going period.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.