We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Clinical Psychologist to be welcomed into our client’s inpatient team in located in York. This is a permanent position which is available for the appointed psychologist to start as soon as possible, working 3 days per week.
The appointed Clinical Psychologist will work within an inpatient for adults with personality disorders, complex, severe and enduring mental health conditions. The psychologist will undertake specialist mental health assessments, as well as formulating treatment plans and delivering evidence based therapeutic interventions. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
Experience and skills needed:
- A doctorate level qualification in Clinical Psychology
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience working within a mental health/inpatient setting
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Be observant
- Good problem solving skills
- Be able to work independently
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal Clinical Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.