Pulse are now recruiting for a Band 7/8a Practitioner psychologist to work within an adult mental health community service in Staffordshire. The successful candidate will start as soon as possible and work full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Relevant professional body registration – HCPC/BABCP
• Previous complex mental health experience
• Relevant degree/qualifications
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.