Are you a determined and caring Psychologist?
We are seeking a Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychologist to join our clients adult secondary care team located in Beckenham. This job is available to start as soon as possible, working full or part time hours for an initial 3 month period
The appointed Clinical Psychologist (Counselling or Forensic) will work in a community setting with working age adults who have complex mental health conditions. Whilst working as part of a multidisciplinary team, the psychologist will advise non-psychological professionals on best psychological care, as well as holding a clinical caseload. The psychologist will undertake assessments, as well as deliver evidence based therapeutic interventions.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered as a Psychologist (Clinical, Counselling or Forensic)
- Hold a doctorate level qualification in Psychology
- Have previous experience working with a range of mental health conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- Ipoint time sheet apps -
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.