Pulse is currently seeking a band 7 Clinical Psychologist to join a dynamic rehabilitation team based within our client's NHS trust in Kent. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering 4-5 days per week for an ongoing duration.
The Clinical Psychologist in post will work in a highly specialist rehabilitation service for adults with acquired and long-term complex mental health conditions. They will be part of a multidisciplinary team delivering specialist psych assessments, treatment, case formulation and consultation to other team members and other agencies.
It is essential that the psychologist has previous experience within a rehab environment delivering face to face assessment and is registered with the HCPC to be considered for this role.
If you are an empathetic Clinical Psychologist looking to make a positive change to patients with neurological conditions, then please apply today or contact our team for more information.
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• First class support and advice from our experienced consultants’ team
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.