Are you a Clinical Psychologist with experience of working within Adult recovery and support? If so, this could be the ideal role for you.
Our NHS client based in London is now seeking a Clinical Psychologist to provide a qualified specialist service to clients of the Recovery Team across all sectors of care. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working 3 days each week for an ongoing period.
The Psychologist would need to have skills and experience in providing cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) to patients with severe and enduring mental health problems, as well skills in clinical assessment, and working as part of a multidisciplinary team. They would also need to have experience providing CBT for psychosis.
Does this role sound suited to you? Apply today or contact our team for more information.
• Current HCPC Registration
• Experience of treating an Adult caseload
• Relevant qualification (Clinical Doctorate)
• Ability to work well within a team
Benefits of joining Pulse?
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• First class service from our experienced team of consultants
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.