As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for mental health professionals.
A fantastic opportunity has opened for band 7 Clinical Psychologist to work with in a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit based in Nottingham. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The appointed Psychologist will have experience in a comprehensive range of psychological therapies, risk assessment, training and supervision. They will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
To be considered for this role, you must:
· Hold a doctorate in Clinical Psychology
· Be HCPC registered
· Have a proven track record in an adult inpatient environment
· Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist, please do not hesitate to apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.