As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for mental health professionals.
An opportunity has become available for band 8a Clinical Psychologist to work with in a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit based in Nottingham. This is a permanent vacancy and is available on a full time basis.
The appointed Psychologist will have experience in a comprehensive range of psychological therapies, risk assessment, training and supervision. They will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
To be considered for this role, you must:
· Hold a doctorate in either Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychology
· Be HCPC registered
· Have a proven track record in an adult inpatient environment
· Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist, please do not hesitate to apply today or contact our team for more information.
In return, our client can offer you:
· A competitive salary for up to £46,000pa DOE.
· A group pension scheme
· NHS Staff discounts across the UK
· An employee referral scheme
· Free life assurance cover
· Free on-site parking and meals
· Continued professional development
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.