We have a newly created exciting opportunity for a band 7 or 8a Clinical Psychologist to join our private clients 60 bed dedicated neurological care centre, based in Gloucestershire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering part-time hours per week in a permanent role.
The client delivers expert care and rehabilitation for complex neurological conditions. The team is currently on an exciting journey to achieve excellence and outstanding and you can be part of this!
This role will be part of a Therapy Team working alongside Physiotherapists, OT’s and Speech and Language experts and you will provide high quality psychological input to meet individual needs which will include providing specialist psychological assessments, formulation and therapy for our residents.
It is essential that the psychologist has previous experience within a neuro environment and is registered with the HCPC to be considered for this role.
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Have a current HCPC registration
• Relevant qualification accredited by the British Psychological Society
• Excellent clinical skills gained from a neurological environment
• Be able to evaluate and make decisions based on evidence
• Excellent communication skills to be able to liaise with residents, family members, external agencies and anyone involved with their care
• Competitive salary
• Contributory pension scheme
• Access to the Ramsay Academy - genuine opportunities to grow, develop and progress in your career
• 25 days annual leave (FTE) plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
• Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
If you are an empathetic Clinical Psychologist looking to make a positive change to patients with neurological conditions, then please apply today or contact our team for more information.
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.