Pulse are currently seeking a determined Clinical Psychologist to join our private client’s Adult Mental Health team based across Central and North London. This permanent position will be available for the appointed Clinical Psychologist to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours.
The Clinical Psychologist will undertake assessments, formulate care plans and deliver therapeutic interventions for adult refugees and homeless people with complex mental health needs. The successful psychologist will also work closely with a wider multidisciplinary team consisting of Occupational Therapists, CBT Therapists, Psychiatrists and Registered Mental Health Nurses. Travelling to different services and patients’ houses may be required for this position.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a doctorate in either Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychology
- Be HCPC registered
- Have a proven track record in a adult mental health
- Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist with a keen interest in helping adults with mental health conditions, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
In return, our client can offer:
- An annual salary ranging from £43,000-£46,823
- 25 days annual leave, increasing annually to the maximum 30 days (plus paid Bank Holidays),
- Comprehensive and integrated training programme designed specifically to develop the skills and knowledge involved in our work
- A tailored contributory pension scheme
- Staff Health Cash Plan and discounts scheme
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.