As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for mental health professionals.
Pulse are currently seeking an empathetic Clinical Psychologist (or Counselling Psychologist) to join a well-established Community Mental Health Team based in Essex. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The Clinical Psychologist in post will work in a community setting with working age adults with complex mental health conditions. Whilst working as part of a multidisciplinary team, the psychologist will advise non-psychological professionals on best psychological care, as well as holding a clinical caseload. The post holder will undertake assessments, as well as deliver evidence based therapeutic interventions.
It is essential that the psychologist holds a doctorate in Clinical or Counselling Psychology and is registered with the HCPC to be considered for this role.
If you are a patient psychologist with community mental health experience, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
· Daily payroll
· Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
· Expand your skill set more quickly
· Flexible hours of work
· Online interviews via HireVue
· First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
· iPoint - Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
· Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
· Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
· Access to high-quality voluntary training
· £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.