Pulse is currently seeking a Clinical Psychologist with previous experience working with adults that have learning difficulties and autism, to join a well-established private hospital based in Staffordshire. This is a permanent vacancy, to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours.
The psychologist will undertake assessments, formulation, indirect work with carers, consultation, signposting and deliver therapy for working age adults with a moderate to severe learning disability. You will be part of a supportive multidisciplinary team which includes Psychiatrists, care manager, physiotherapists, nurses and health support workers.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid HCPC registration
- Hold relevant qualifications and degree in Psychology
- Have previous experience within a similar role, working with adults that have learning difficulties
In return, our client can offer you:
- Competitive rates
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- A range of staff discounts
- Continued professional development
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.