Pulse are currently seeking a determined Clinical Psychologist to join our clients Adult Learning Disabilities team, within an NHS trust in London. This position will be available for appointed Clinical Psychologist to start as soon as possible, offering full-time remote hours for an initial 3-month period.
A Clinical Psychologist is required to provide a qualified, high-quality specialist LD Psychology service to individuals, carers, families and groups, within and across CLDT and IAPT teams, in line with best, evidence-based practice and trust care pathways. To be responsible for holding and managing a clinical caseload to clients referred to the Community Learning Disability Teams and utilising planning and organisational skills, to exercise autonomous assessment, treatment and discharge of clients, within the parameters of the service operational policy and professional responsibility for the planning and prioritising of own workload.
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Hold a doctorate in Clinical Psychology
• Be HCPC registered
• Have a proven track record in working with mild to complex learning disabilities
• Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist with a keen interest in helping adults with a range of learning disabilities, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.