A position has become available for a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to work within an adult LD service based in Kettering on a locum basis.
The post holder will work in a community setting with working age adults with a moderate to severe learning disability. The post will involve working as part of a well-integrated, innovative multidisciplinary team delivering high quality assessments and interventions. There is also an element of multiagency working with social care colleagues.
Benefits will include competitive annual leave; pension scheme and continued professional development.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. To find out more information, please contact a member of our team today!
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Streamlined compliance service utilising new online technology
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sectors (which are not affect by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.