Pulse is currently seeking a band 7 Clinical Psychologist with excellent interpersonal skills, to join our fantastic private female rehabilitation clinic based in Suffolk. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering part-time hours on a permanent basis.
The psychologist appointed will work within an acute inpatient service for females aged 18-19 with complex, severe and enduring mental health conditions. The psychology professional will undertake specialist mental health assessments, as well as formulating treatment plans and delivering evidence based therapeutic interventions.
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Hold a doctorate in either Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychology
• Be HCPC registered
• Have a proven track record in an adult inpatient environment
• Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist, please do not hesitate to apply today or contact our team for more information.
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.