As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for mental health professionals.
We are currently recruiting for a HCPC Registered Psychologist, to work for a Tier 4 service, providing treatment, care and support for women with a personality disorder in Ealing. This post is for 2.5 days per week and must have relevant mental health experience and must have experience working with patients with complex needs.
The psychologist appointed will work within an acute inpatient service for adults with complex, severe and enduring mental health conditions. The psychology professional will undertake specialist mental health assessments, as well as formulating treatment plans and delivering evidence based therapeutic interventions. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Hold a doctorate in either Clinical, Counselling or Forensic Psychology
• Be HCPC registered
• Have a proven track record in an adult inpatient environment
• Be analytical and show good attention to detail
If you are a patient and empathetic Psychologist, please do not hesitate to apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.