Our NHS client based within Kent is currently recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist to work in their busy and expanding Adolescent Inpatient team on a full-time locum basis. This post is available to start as soon as possible ongoing for an initial 2-months.
The candidate appointed must have a CAMHs background and also have experience of working within 1-2-1 inpatient and adolescent eating disorders, self-harm, psychosis and personality disorder.
If you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist's – also offering 1:1 training
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.