Pulse are now working with a well-established private client who currently require a Clinical Psychologist to join their Adolescent Inpatient team, on a full-time basis. The post is based within London and is available to start as soon as possible. Our client is looking for a candidate who has a commitment to delivering high-quality care and who has excellent communication and organisational skills.
The candidate appointed will be working within a fantastic MDT team who work closely with patient’s families, to ensure maximum support is achieved.
The successful applicant will be fully qualified and hold current registration with the HCPC, with a minimum of 1 years post graduate experience.
If this role is suited to you, please apply today or contact us for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional Compliance Team of training phlebotomist’s
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.