Pulse are now working with a well-established private client who currently require a Clinical Psychologist to join their Adolescent Inpatient team, on a full-time basis.
The post is based within Cheshire and is available to start as soon as possible. Our client is looking for a candidate who has a commitment to delivering high-quality care and who has excellent communication and organisational skills.
The candidate appointed will be working within a fantastic MDT team who work closely with patient’s families, to ensure maximum support is achieved.
The successful applicant will be fully qualified and hold current registration with the HCPC, with a minimum of 1 years post graduate experience.
What you can expect?
• A competitive salary
• Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
• Pension scheme with a Priory contribution
• SMART Pensions option - You opt for a slightly smaller salary and we pay an additional contribution into your pension. The result? We both save on National Insurance payments and you end up with an overall increase in your take-home pay.
• Cycle scheme - Get a tax-free bike and equipment and pay monthly from your salary, generating a cost saving of up to 42%.
• Computing scheme - Buy the latest technology at no more than the RRP using salary exchange whilst spreading the cost over 12 months.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.