A position has become available for a HCPC Registered Psychologist to work in a male low secure unit in Suffolk. It is a Band 7 position and offers full time hours Monday-Friday until the end of September.
This role will involve working with adults from the age of 18 with complex mental health problems and who are at risk of offending. You will be working in a multi – disciplinary team, assessing and treating people.
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
Why join Pulse?
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.