An permanent opportunity has become available for a band 8a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to join a fantastic private client based in Derbyshire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, working up to full-time hours.
The post holder will work within an inpatient rehabilitation service for women with a range of personality disorders. The psychologist will undertake specialist mental health assessments, as well as formulating treatment plans and delivering evidence based therapeutic interventions. The post holder will also work closely with non-psychological professionals, advising on best psychological care.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
In return, our client can offer you:
- A competitive salary in the region of £50,000
- A group pension scheme
- An employer funded health plan, free eye tests and enhanced maternity pay
- Health and wellbeing schemes, such as cycle to work and discounted gym memberships
- Free onsite meals and parking for employees at work
- A range of NHS and retail discounts across the UK
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.