Pulse is currently seeking a Band 7/8a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist to join a well-established inpatient team within our client’s NHS trust based in Middlesex. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial three-month period.
The post holder will work within a medium secure service for men with psychosis and personality disorders. The psychologist will have experience working with adults with complex mental health conditions, and ideally be able to conduct HCR-20 risk assessments. The post holder will also undertake assessments and deliver evidence based therapeutic interventions.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.