Clinical or Forensic Psychologist – South London, Band 8a, Mon – Fri, circa 30 hours per week
Pulse is currently looking to recruit to a permanent Clinical or Forensic Psychologist post working within a forensic mental health step-down service, to provide rehabilitation and restoration of clients back into the community.
You will be working with adults and young people on the autistic spectrum providing support through to recovery and aiming to encourage service users return to the community.
The successful candidate will have:
- Post graduate doctoral level training in applied Psychology (or equivalent)
- Post-doctoral training in an area of psychological practice
- Have a HCPC registration as an Applied Psychologist
- Should be trained in clinical supervision
- Has had previous experience in working as a qualified psychologist
In return, the company offers a competitive benefits package to include:
Outstanding on-going training
25 days annual leave (increases to a max of 30 days)
Eye-care and childcare vouchers
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.