An opportunity has opened for a HCPC Registered Psychologist to work within a forensic secure service, working with children and adolescents, in a well-established NHS trust based in Hampshire.
This position is to start as soon as possible, working 30 hours a week for an initial two months.
The successful candidate will be providing therapy, specifically working within the Psychologically Informed Environment model based on attachment and trauma. Other responsibilities will include working with ward staff and other healthcare professionals and has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
If this role is suited to you, please contact our team today.
Pulse can offer you in return:
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.