Clinical or Forensic Psychologist – Adult Mental Health, South Wales - £40-45,000
Pulse is seeking a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist who has experience and an interest in working within adult services. You will be working in a small inpatient unit supporting patients that suffer with complex mental health needs and challenging behaviour based in South Wales.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Provide psychological assessments and management of challenging behaviour with patients with mental health issues and learning disabilities
Research and audit clinical admin activities while collecting and analysing data
Write and present reports and assist in project development
Organise and undertake training programmes while contributing to group wide research projects
Participate in professional development activities
Oversee assistant psychologists during assessment and treatments
The successful candidate will have:
- Post graduate doctoral level training in applied Psychology (or equivalent)
- Post-doctoral training in an area of psychological practice
- Have a HCPC registration as an Applied Psychologist
- Has had previous experience in working as a qualified psychologist or be qualifying in 2018.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.