An exciting new opportunity has become available for a HCPC registered Psychologist to work within a CAMHS inpatient service based in Southampton. This position is to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours, for an initial 6 months, with view to extend.
It is essential that the candidate has experience working within an inpatient or forensic environment to be considered for this role
The successful applicant will be working within a forensic secure CAMHS service, managing a caseload of clients with highly complex disorders. They will work closely with service users, undertaking assessments and delivering evidence based therapeutic interventions where applicable. The psychologist will also be required to oversee and conduct HCR-20 risk assessments.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.