An exciting opportunity has become available for a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist to join our clients team located in Gloucestershire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday for an ongoing period.
The post holder will work within an inpatient service for women with psychosis and personality disorders. The psychologist will have experience working with adults with complex mental health conditions, and ideally be able to conduct HCR-20 risk assessments. The post holder will also undertake assessments and deliver evidence based therapeutic interventions.
To be considered for this role you must have the following;
- HCPC registration
- Doctorate in Clinical or Forensic Psychology
- Previous experience within adult mental health
If this role is suited to you, please apply now or contact the team today for more information.
- Salary up to £50,000 DOE
- Company pension scheme
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- Free meals
- Free parking
- Internal / external CPD and research opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision and peer support
- Opportunities to train in additional therapies, broaden experience and enhance service development
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.