We are now recruiting for a band 8a/ 8b HCPC registered Clinical or Forensic Psychologist to join our clients Adult Inpatient service located in North Wales. Applying candidates must be able to start as soon as possible and work full time for an initial 3-month period.
The post holder will work within a locked rehabilitation service for male and female patients with mental health conditions and/or personality disorders. The psychologist will be responsible for conducting specialist mental health assessments, as well as formulating treatment plans and delivering evidence based therapeutic interventions.
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- HireVue online interviews
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.