Pulse are seeking two Clinical or Forensic Psychologists to join our clients Adult Inpatient service based in Cambridgeshire. These positions are available for candidates to start as soon as possible, offering flexible hours for an ongoing period.
The post holder will work within an inpatient unit service for adults with psychosis and personality disorders. The psychologist will have experience working with adults with complex mental health conditions, and ideally be able to conduct HCR-20 risk assessments. The post holder will also undertake assessments and deliver evidence based therapeutic interventions.
To be considered for this role you must be HCPC registered and have previous experience in a similar role.
Not for you but know the right candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free parking at every site
- Health and wellbeing support through our EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Pension scheme with a Priory contribution
- SMART Pensions - Opt for a slightly smaller salary and we pay an extra contribution into your pension. The result? We both save on National Insurance payments and you end up with an overall increase in your take-home pay
- Cycle scheme - Get a tax-free bike with equipment and pay monthly from your salary, generating a cost saving of up to 42%
- Computing scheme - Buy the latest technology at no more than the RRP using salary exchange whilst spreading the cost over 12 months
- Your Priory, Your Benefits - Our shopping discount site where you'll find great offers for online and in-store shopping, negotiated specially for everyone who works with us
- GymFlex - Spread the cost of an annual gym membership over 12 months and use your membership at health clubs, leisure centres, boot camps and yoga studios across the UK
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.