Are you a HCPC registered Psychologist looking to expand your skills in an exciting new role?
Pulse is recruiting for a band 7/8a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist specialising in trauma therapy, to work with young adults located in Warwickshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering 2 days per week for a minimum of 5 weeks but this is likely to be extended.
It is essential that all applicants for this role have substantial experience working with young adults suffering with trauma, to be considered for the role.
Please note that the pay brackets shown for this role is dependent on banding.
Duties will include:
• 1:1 sessions
• Managing own caseload
• Telephone assessments with clients
• Managing and assessing risk
• Making referrals when needed
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.