An opportunity has become available for a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist to work within a service for adults with complex PTSD and trauma!
Pulse is recruiting for a Clinical or Counselling Psychologist specialising in trauma therapy, to work within a well-established private practice located in the area of Newcastle. This vacancy is available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible, working part time hours for an initial 3 month period.
To apply for this role, you will need to have previous experience working within trauma, relevant qualifications, and HCPC registration.
Duties will include:
• 1:1 session
• Managing own caseload
• Telephone assessments with clients
• Managing and assessing risk
• Making referrals when needed
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
- HireVue online interviews
- Ipoint Timesheet app – Timesheets are processed faster!
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/LTD/PSC and umbrella
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.