As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse are inundated with requests for mental health professionals.
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Clinical Psychologist to work within a well-established NHS physical health psychology - stroke service based in Wolverhampton on a locum basis. The position is to start as soon as possible, offering both part-time and full-time hours. Counselling Psychologists will also be considered for this role.
The psychologist in post will work in a highly specialist neuro-psychology service for adults with acquired and long-term neurological conditions. The post holder will be part of a multidisciplinary team delivering specialist neuro-psych assessments, treatment, case formulation and consultation to other team members and other agencies.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a doctorate in Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- Be registered with the HCPC
- Have previous experience working within a neuro-psychology environment
- Showcase excellent interpersonal skills
If you are an empathetic Psychologist with a patient-centred approach, looking to make a lasting difference to those with neurological conditions, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal psychologist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.