An opportunity has become available for a Clinical Psychologist to work within an adult mental health service in Belfast. The role will be to undertake assessments for adults currently on the waiting list from home, with a view to moving into the office/face to face further down the line. The role is available for full time hours, for four months initially. However, part time applicants are welcome to apply and will be offered a longer initial contract.
The service is a community mental health team for adults, who receive referrals directly from GP practices and also other specialist mental health teams e.g. Eating Disorders / Addictions. The post holder will be responsible for conducting assessments on the current waiting list, to ensure patients are requiring care within this service. The role will also involve formulation of reports, following completed assessments.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.