We are currently seeking to recruit a HCPC registered Psychologist to join our client’s Paediatric team within an NHS Trust in Cambridgeshire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, working full or part time hours for an initial 3 month period.
The post holder will be responsible for the assessments and interventions to pre-school aged children and their families. To be considered for this role, you must have previous paediatric experience, HCPC registration, and hold the relevant qualifications.
Duties within this post will include:
- Carrying out assessments and therapeutic interventions
- Managing own caseload
- Waitlist initiative
Occasional travel may also be required so the candidate in post will need to be a car driver.
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply today.
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Work in different geographical locations – we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from a dedicated and friendly consultant
- HireVue online interview
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.